Why An All-Girls High School?
At Nardin Academy, we are committed to the transformative power of an all-girls education at one of the most important stages in a girl’s life. Our high school students benefit from an inspirational environment that empowers them to express themselves freely, speak their minds and find their voice from their first days within our halls.
Here, a girl occupies every role, whether it is in the lab, on the field, in the studio, or at the front of the room. Every opportunity and program fosters self-confidence and leadership skills.
Our community is an empowering one. Extraordinary faculty mentor, advise, teach, and support each student’s individual talents. Nardin students celebrate each other’s successes and are enthusiastically involved in daily life. As our alumnae can proudly attest, the friendships forged within the community last long after graduation.
Combined with the tradition of our founders, the Daughters of the Heart of Mary, the all-girls experience at Nardin not only allows students to recognize their potential, but also to use those gifts and talents to make a difference in our world.
- Girls in single-gender schools score an average of 15-22% higher on standardized tests than their counterparts in co-ed schools.
- 13% of girls' school graduates major in math, science, and technology while only 2% of girls who attend co-ed schools major in those fields.
- Girls who attend a girls' school are more than twice as likely to earn a doctoral degree.
I loved the thought of being in a school with all girls. Everyone empowers each other and supports you.
- 7th Grade Practice Entrance and Scholarship Exam: March 17, 2018, 9am - 12pm
- Experience Nardin Summer Camp: July 9 - July 20