The primary purpose of social studies is to help young people develop the ability to make informed and reasoned decisions for the public good. Social studies draws upon a variety of disciplines such as anthropology, archaeology, economics, geography, law, philosophy, political science, psychology, religion, and sociology.
The study of history shows that, as decisions of the past have had consequences, so too, will the decisions of tomorrow. We believe that students should see themselves as global citizens who strive to create structure for justice and harmony.
- World History and Geography
- World History and Geography Honors
- Modern World History
- Modern World History Honors
- Modern American History
- AP U.S. History
- AP European History
- Intro to Economics
- American Government
- AP U.S. Government and Politics
- Introduction to Psychology
- Happiness and Well-being
- Introduction to Interpersonal Communication Theory