Montessori School Dress Code
With the exception of the Toddlers, who do not need to adhere to the dress code, the Nardin Academy uniform is obtained exclusively from Lands' End. Click for more information on ordering.There are a variety of options for the student: polo shirts in short or long sleeve, khaki shorts, or long pants.There are also a variety of jumpers, skirts and dresses available for the girls. Students must wear sneakers daily. There is no shipping fee if you order from the Lands' End kiosk/computer at Sears.
Elementary School Dress Code
The Nardin Academy uniform is obtained exclusively from Lands' End; khakis, polos, sweaters, skirts, and skorts from other retailers will not be considered part of the Nardin uniform. There is no shipping fee if you order from the Lands' End kiosk/computer at Sears. Click for more information on ordering.
All students must be dressed appropriately and modestly, as conforms to the philosophy of Nardin Academy. The Nardin dress code allows our students the freedom to express themselves in their dress, while promoting school unity. It is important for our students to look presentable and put together for each school day. Students must arrive at school each day in dress code, proud of their presentation of self and their representation of Nardin Academy. If the administration/faculty deems a student’s clothing inappropriate, the student must change. Skirts, dresses and dress pants may be worn with appropriate dressy tops, blouses, sweaters or Nardinware. Only Nardinware sweatshirts are allowed. Skirts and dresses must be no shorter than fingertip length and should not be sloppy in appearance. Students may wear opaque leggings or tights under their skirts. Each Monday will be a jeans day. Students are permitted to wear jeans of any color with no holes or frayed bottoms or edges, with appropriate dressy tops, blouses, sweaters or Nardinware.
The following items are not allowed:
● Clothing with writing on it, except for Nardinware.
● Sweatpants, pajama pants, jeggings, leggings, crocs, clogs, flip-flops, sandals and slippers are not allowed. Sweatshirts, other than Nardinware, are not allowed.
● Students should avoid clothing that is too tight, too short, or is in bad need of repair. Clothing should not be tattered, frayed, ripped or sloppy in appearance. Tank tops, cropped tops, spaghetti straps, strapless tops are not permitted. Any garment in which underwear or midriff shows is not permitted. See through t-shirts, off the shoulder shirts or low V-necks are not permitted.
● Outerwear including hats, windbreakers and winter coats are not allowed. Winter boots are not allowed to be worn during the day.
● Non-traditional hair color or style are not permitted. Pierced ears may be worn, but ornaments worn in any part of the body that is pierced and visible, including the tongue, face and nose are not permitted. Visible tattoos are not permitted.