Family ID Sign Up Instructions
Nardin Athletics Sports Sign up Information
The Winter Season sport sign up portal will open on Sunday October 24 and will close on Sunday October 31.
We are excited to continue to offer the convenience of online registration through FamilyID (www.familyid.com) for our sport sign-ups.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member and that information can then be used for multiple programs throughout the year.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER:
Please read and review the Nardin Academy Athletics Handbook online.
Click HERE for the High School Handbook
Click HERE for the Elementary School Handbook
Also, please make sure have an updated (within the past year) physical on file with the school nurse. Please fax a current copy to the Nurses office at 881-9716 or mail it to the school ATTN: Health Office, 135 Cleveland Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222. Per HIPPA regulations, physicals can ONLY be accepted through the Health Office. Physicals expire 12 months after the date of health exam. No athlete will be permitted to play or tryout with an expired physical.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER:
It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your online registration.
Health Insurance Information
Medications currently taking
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
1. To find your program, click on the link provided above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
2. Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
3. Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner’s First and Last name (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
4. You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
5. Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
6. Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
7. Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
8. Review your registration summary.
9. Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may login at www.familyid.com to update your information and to check your registration(s).
To view a completed registration, select the 'Registration' tab on the blue bar.
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.