Spring Sport Sign-up
NOTES ABOUT ELIGIBILITY
Sign ups are now OPEN for spring sports.
Nardin Academy's athletic policies are in place to protect the health and safety of our athletes, and the ongoing success of our program.
By ensuring that your students' physicals are up-to-date, and submitting the following athletic forms prior to February 6, our staff and Health Office will have plenty of time to process the paperwork and ensure that your student-athlete is eligible to participate on the first day of spring sports.
High School Sports
Tryouts will begin on March 4 for the following sports:
1. JV and Varsity Lacrosse Coach: Hannah Vause
2. JV and V Softball Coach: Christina Waring
3. Tennis Coach: Sam LaDuca
4. Track Coach: Rich Skrabucha
5. Rowing Coach: Aileen McNamara
- Tryouts will last from 3-5 days for all programs (Varsity and JV) and attendance is expected.
- Students may only participate in one sport per season.
Elementary School Sports
Practices will begin the week of March 11th for the following Elementary School sports:
- 6-8th Girls Lacrosse
- 6-8th Boys Lacrosse
- 6-8th Girls Softball
- 3-8th COED Track
Practices will begin per the league schedule for the following Elementary School sport:
- 6-8th COED Ice Hockey
Sign up EARLY!
Early sign-up allows us to check for your students' updated/current physical on file in the Health Office.
Please send an updated physical to the attention of the Health Office via mail or fax at (716) 881-4190 by October 12, 2018.
How to Sign Up
You will need to submit the following forms to the Athletic Office, by February 6, 2019 either via mail, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Click on links to access the forms)
1) Online Spring Sport-up
2) Athletics medical authorization form (PDF)
3) Athletics Handbook-Permission Form (PDF)
4) Study Hall Letter/Form (PDF)(Elementary ONLY)
5) Carpool Authorization Form (PDF)(Elementary ONLY)
6) Phys Ed Opt-out Form (PDF) (HS ONLY)
Note: Each form may be downloaded so that the information can be entered directly onto the form and returned as an attachment via email.