Mission & Values
Founded in 1857 by the Society of the Daughters of the Heart of Mary (DHM), Nardin Academy is a private, independent, Catholic academy with three unique schools: a co-ed Montessori, a co-ed elementary, and a college preparatory school for young women.
Across the academy, we strive to fulfill both our mission and the three pillars of our strategic plan: maximize student potential, engage students with the world, and enrich Nardin community life.
Inspiring hearts and minds to do amazing things for the world through faith, character, academic excellence, and service.
- is a creative, curious and critical learner
- leads with confidence, strength and integrity
- grows through faith and spirituality
- champions equity and justice
- serves others with humility and compassion