Mission & Values
Founded in 1857 by the Society of the Daughters of the Heart of Mary (DHM), Nardin Academy is the oldest independent, Catholic school in Western New York. Educating children from age 18 months until 18 years, Nardin has co-ed Montessori, Lower and Middle Schools and a college preparatory High School for young women.
Nardin provides students with the highest standards of excellence in academics, athletics and the arts while upholding a deep commitment to service in the tradition of the DHM. Our students go on to make significant contributions to our school, our communities and our world.
Inspiring hearts and minds to do amazing things for the world through faith, character, academic excellence and service.
- is a creative, curious and critical learner
- leads with confidence, strength and integrity
- grows through faith and spirituality
- champions equity and justice
- serves others with humility and compassion