Hall of Fame
Nardin Academy is proud to have recently established the Athletic Hall of Fame award, which recognizes the outstanding achievements and contributions of an individual athlete and/or team. Honorees represent excellence, sportsmanship, leadership, courage, and teamwork.
- Student athlete will have graduated ten years or more from Nardin Academy prior to nomination
- Coach/administrator must have retired or left Nardin Academy prior to nomination
- Teams undefeated and/or received local, regional, or national recognition will be considered after ten years of their outstanding season
- All candidates must have made a significant positive impact on Nardin Academy’s Athletics program
- Posthumous nominations will be accepted, regardless of year of graduation
- Qualifying nominations remain active for five years, if not selected in the first nominating year
The deadline for nominations is February 16, 2018.
Nicole D'Orazio '94
Rachel D'Orazio '94
Maureen Murrett '80
Caitlin Corr Reilly '03
Jacquelyn Zanghi*- Athletic Director - Athletics Administration