Tuition and Fees 2023-24
*Tuition payment is due by July 1st. The 2% discount is applied to the tuition balance after the deposit and any reductions*
After School Options
Lower and Middle Schools
2023-24 Academic Year Billing Information
All families will be introduced to Blackbaud’s Enrollment Management platform. This platform is where families will verify or update any important information on their child(ren) for the 2023-24 academic year. All current Nardin families have signed a one-time continuous enrollment contract, which ensures enrollment ease from year to year.
- Payments may be made by electronic check (no fee) or credit/debit card (2.98% fee).
- You may enroll in automatic payments which deducts each payment automatically from your checking/savings account or credit/debit card. You can update your payment information at any time.
Tuition payment plan options will be the same as in the past (all payments are due on or before the first of the month):
- Payment in Full – due July 1 to receive a 2% discount on tuition after the deposit and any credits
- 4 Installments – due July 1; September 1; November 1 and February 1
- 8 Installments – due monthly July 1 through February 1 - Automatic payments are required
- $30 non-sufficient funds fee for returned payments
- $40 late fee for late payments
- $40 billing charge per student for 4 installments
- $80 billing charge per student for 8 installments
If you have questions regarding Tuition Management after you have completed your Enrollment process and deposit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.