High School Scholarships
Nardin Academy offers academic scholarships to qualified incoming 9th grade students who demonstrate outstanding academic achievement and potential. In awarding academic scholarships, the Admissions Committee considers the students entrance and scholarship examination results. Percents shown are based on the national percentile. Financial need is not a factor in detemining scholarship eligibility. A student's scholarship award is renewed automatically each school year, provided her school-work consistently demonstrates an exceptional level of achievement. Opportunities include:
- Daughters of the Heart of Mary Scholarship: $10,800; $2,700/year - exam results at the 99%
- Ernestine Nardin, DHM: $8,800: $2,200/year - exam results at the 97% - 98%
- Board of Trustee Scholarship: $6,800; $1,700/year - exam results at the 95% - 96%
- President's Scholarship: $4,800; $1,200/year - exam results at the 90% - 94%
- Principal's Scholarship: $4,000; $1,000/year - exam results at the 88% - 89%
- Alumnae Scholarship: $6,000; $1,500/year - highest exam result with an alum mother, grandmother or aunt relation
- Oishei Foundation Scholarship: A full tuition scholarship funded by The John R. Oishei Foundation and awarded in March to an economically disadvantaged minority student.
- Cullen Foundation Scholarship: A partial tuition scholarship funded by the Cullen Foundation and awarded in April to an economically disadvantaged minority student.