Koessler Family Library & Media Center
- investing in current, relevant resources and instructing proper information retrieval.
- providing a collaborative environment
- facilitating professional learning
- ensuring digital access
- ensuring Library resources are integrated with our learning management system
- empowering students to be responsible digital citizens
* adapted from Future Ready Librarians and ISTE standards for Educators
The library supports information literacy by providing access to over :
- 8,000 ebooks
- 400 audio books
- 5,000 streaming videos
- 14,000 books and other print resources
Additionally, we train students to efficiently navigate our (5) robust academic databases, while empowering them to be responsible digital citizens.
Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Gifts and Donations of Books
Nardin Academy’s Koessler Family Library Media Center gratefully accepts gifts and donations of books. While we sincerely appreciate all offers, there are restrictions and limitations on items which may be catalogued into the library’s holdings. The decision whether to accession gifts or donations rests with the library staff.