Key aspects of the schedule:
- Schedule consists of an 8-day cycle with 8 blocks.
- Days are labeled A-H, indicating the starting block for that day
- Core classes meet 5 out of 8 days in the rotation; electives meet 4 out of 8 days
- Opportunity for extra help each day during Office Hours
- Community time built into the school day.
- School day begins at 8:10 a.m.
- School day ends at 3:00 p.m. every day.
- WinterMission week of experiential learning first week in January
- If we lose a day due to weather, that day is dropped from the schedule.