Key aspects of the schedule:
- Schedule consists of an 8-day cycle with 8 blocks and an X-period.
- Days are labeled A-H, indicating the starting block for that day
- Core classes meet 5 out of 8 days in the rotation; electives meet 4 out of 8 days
- Opportunity for extra help each day during Office Hours
- Community time built into the school day:
- Full-School Morning Meeting - Mondays,
- Advisory - Tuesdays and Fridays
- Clubs - Thursdays
- School day begins at 8:10 a.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
- School day begins at 8:55 a.m. on Wednesdays to accommodate professional development
- School day ends at 3:00 p.m. every day
- No “Exam Week” in January
- No “homeroom” each morning
- WinterMission week of experiential learning first week in January
- If we lose a day due to weather, that day is dropped from the schedule.