Winter Sport Sign-up
NOTES ABOUT ELIGIBILITY
Sign ups are now OPEN for Winter sports.
Nardin Academy's athletic policies are in place to protect the health and safety of our athletes, and the ongoing success of our program.
By ensuring that your students' physicals are up-to-date, and submitting the following athletic forms prior to October 20, 2017, our staff and Health Office will have plenty of time to process the paperwork and ensure that your student-athlete is eligible to participate on the first day of fall sports.
Tryouts will begin on October 30 for the following High School sport:
- Bowling (JV & Varsity)
Tryouts will begin on November 6 for the following High School sports:
- Basketball (JV & Varsity) (5th/6th & 7th/8th Boys and Girls)
- Squash (JV & Varsity) (5th-8th Coed)
- Ice Hockey (MMHSAA Team)
- Tryouts will last from 3-5 days for all programs (Varsity and JV) and attendance is expected.
- Students may only participate in one sport per season.
Please use the athletic calendar link for start dates for Elementary sports
Sign up EARLY!
Early sign-up allows us to check for your students' updated/current physical on file in the Health Office.
Please send an updated physical to the attention of the Health Office via mail or fax at (716) 881-4190 by October 20, 2017.
How to Sign Up
You will need to submit the following forms to the Athletic Office, by October 20, 2017 either via mail, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Click on links to access the forms)
1) Online Spring Sport-up
2) Athletics medical authorization form (PDF)
3) Athletics Handbook-Permission Form (PDF)
4) Study Hall Letter/Form (PDF)(ES ONLY)
5) Carpool Authorization Form (PDF)(ES ONLY)
Note: Each form may be downloaded so that the information can be entered directly onto the form and returned as an attachment via email.