Fall Sport Sign-up
NOTES ABOUT ELIGIBILITY
Sign ups are now OPEN for Fall sports.
Nardin Academy's athletic policies are in place to protect the health and safety of our athletes, and the ongoing success of our program.
By ensuring that your students' physicals are up-to-date, and submitting the following athletic forms prior to July 31, 2017, our staff and Health Office will have plenty of time to process the paperwork and ensure that your student-athlete is eligible to participate on the first day of fall sports.
Tryouts will begin on August 14 for the following high school sports:
- Cross Country
- Soccer (JV & Varsity)
- Volleyball (JV & Varsity)
- Crew - Varsity will start on August 28. Novice will start the first week of school. Date will be posted online.
- Tryouts will last from 3-5 days for all programs (Varsity and JV) and attendance is expected.
- Students may only participate in one sport per season.
- Please use the athletic calendar link for start dates for elementary sports
Sign up EARLY!
Early sign-up allows us to check for your students' updated/current physical on file in the Health Office.
Please send an updated physical to the attention of the Health Office via mail or fax at (716) 881-4190 by July 31, 2017.
How to Sign Up
You will need to submit the following forms to the Athletic Office, by July 31, 2017 either via mail, or email to email@example.com. (Click on links to access the forms)
1) Online Spring Sport-up
2) Athletics medical authorization form (PDF)
3) Athletics Handbook-Permission Form (PDF)
4) Carpool Authorization Form (PDF)(ES ONLY)
Note: Each form may be downloaded so that the information can be entered directly onto the form and returned as an attachment via email.