Hall of Fame
Nardin Academy is proud to have recently established the Athletic Hall of Fame award, which recognizes the outstanding achievements and contributions of an individual athlete and/or team. Honorees represent excellence, sportsmanship, leadership, courage, and teamwork.
- Student athlete will have graduated ten years or more from Nardin Academy prior to nomination
- Coach/administrator must have retired or left Nardin Academy prior to nomination
- Teams undefeated and/or received local, regional, or national recognition will be considered after ten years of their outstanding season
- All candidates must have made a significant positive impact on Nardin Academy’s Athletics program
- Posthumous nominations will be accepted, regardless of year of graduation
- Qualifying nominations remain active for five years, if not selected in the first nominating year
To nominate an individual, please fill-out the nomination form using this LINK
The deadline for accepting nominations for the Athletics Hall of Fame is fast approaching--you have until February 14, 2017.